Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include
- Working on configuring software robots
- Creating a module for supporting robotic process automation
- Participating in the development of new lab products related to AI, which can be part of the larger product strategy after analysing the market response
- Good to have any programming language experience.
Key Highlights of the Program
- It’s a 3.5 years full time program
- Starts with 6 months of free training on Intelligent Automation (RPA + AI)
- Guaranteed Job post training
- Starting salary 3.25 LPA
- 2nd year salary 6 LPA
- 3rd year salary 12 LPA
- Good programming and analytical skills.
- To get selected you just need to be awesome and clear few tests and interviews.
Who can Apply
- Self-driven and motivated & excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Outstanding team player, Ability to build relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Expertise in any one of the above